DME has recently added to its facility a world class TV and video production studio, STUDIO62, crafted to all the industry standards with utmost perfection. Headed by Dean DME Media School, Prof. Ambrish Saxena, productions and training are handled by highly skilled and experienced media professionals. The studio was formally inaugurated by the eminent Bollywood film personality Mr. Tigmanshu Dhulia.
- Well equipped, acoustically well treated with attractive interiors
- Big multipurpose floor, for News, TV production, reality shows, other video production
- Separate full length, breadth and height green chroma enclosure for the use as a virtual set or for general purpose chroma shoot
- Two news floors with sets, one with a back LED wall
- Ceiling with wall to wall grid to support any kind of light arrangement and for hanging props
- Lights of the studio are all colour temperature calibrated with standard CRI
- The PCR and MCR are well equipped with expansion facility
- Switcher, CG, talkback/ communication system, audio console, NLE, three cameras and all the other standard equipment.
- Seating gallery for about 150 people for talk shows or reality programs
- Well facilitated green room
- Non-Linear Editing machines (Mac)