Conference Video Gallery
Day 1-21st Nov (Inaugural): https://youtu.be/-0Nav3MiEDY
Day 2-22nd Nov: https://youtu.be/7gCGqADrEX4
Day 3-23rd Nov: https://youtu.be/I8Os0vuClLc
Day 4-24th Nov (Session 1): https://youtu.be/Pm2LJlVU3_s
Day 4-24th Nov (Session 2): https://youtu.be/B84yZKjhGN0
Day 5-25th Nov: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7uS2ZZh-LBEChyP6qDtJQ/videos
Day 6-26th Nov: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7uS2ZZh-LBEChyP6qDtJQ/videos
Day 7-27th Nov: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7uS2ZZh-LBEChyP6qDtJQ/videos
Day 8-28th Nov (Valedictory): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7uS2ZZh-LBEChyP6qDtJQ/videos
The 1st Global Strategic Management Conference
21st – 28th November 2020
DME Management School
The 1st Global Strategic Management Conference [GSMC 2020] aims at discussing the upcoming trend of remote working in the wake of the COVID crisis. The pandemic has shattered the economies and businesses all across the world. However, in the midst of this crisis, there is an emergence of a transformational trend of Remote Working. Globally, the conventional office setups have been replaced by home workstations. During these crisis times, where social distancing is the new world order, remote working seems to be the only panacea. At the same time, the new form of working has innumerable benefits for the organizations namely cost-saving and sustainability among others.
The transformational trend presents umpteen opportunities and challenges for both employers and employees. GSMC 2020 is a platform to provide an opportunity to the participants to understand diverse viewpoints and perspectives on remote working from several parts of the world GSMC 2020 has invited ten Professors from seven different countries namely – Belgium, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Spain, USA, Israel, India, and Sri Lanka. The Conference aims at blending the cross-cultural thoughts and experiences of the esteemed academicians and participants. The Inaugural Ceremony on Day One shall be dedicated to distinguished guests and esteemed corporates. The following days of the Conference shall comprise of the master class and paper presentations by participants on the sub-themes. Each day, the session would be chaired by an esteemed International Professor.
About the College
Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME) is an ‘A’ grade premier educational institute affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi. DME imparts education in the fields of Law, Management and Journalism, with the law courses approved by the Bar Council of India. The institute is located in the IT hub of NCR and is housed in a splendid building laced with modern educational facilities, a sine qua non for enhancing students’ creativity and capabilities. The sister institutes of DME include Mayoor School, Noida (in collaboration with Mayo College, Ajmer), Delhi World Public School, Greater Noida (West) and Delhi Technical Campus (DTC), Greater Noida. Get to know more about us [www.dme.ac.in]
About the Organizers: DME Management School
DME Management School offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) the course which is an
intensive 3 years (6 semesters) program. It is a professional course beyond bookish knowledge. The endeavor in the course is to sharpen managerial skills. The BBA course under GGSIPU has been designed in such a manner that it provides a strong foundation in learning business disciplines and enables students in key competencies, essential for business management at the graduate level. At DME, we provide various opportunities for students to learn more about real-life situations in the business world. We organize expert lectures on management topics by eminent personalities from the corporate world. The course enables a student to acquire inter-disciplinary knowledge of all the functional areas of the business as also obtain practical working background for a facilitated entry into a management position.
Major Themes and Sub-themes
[Not limited to the below-mentioned themes, Papers aligned to the broad themes are also invited]
Track 1: Human Resource and Organisation Behaviour
- Distributed Workforce: Diktat for the Future?
- Remote Working and Human Resource Management
- Employee Engagement and Motivation for Home-based Working
- Productivity Issues with a Remote Workforce
- Flexible Work Schedules and Work-Life balance
- Working at Home: The New Normal
Track 2: Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Security threats faced during Remote Working
- Role of Technology for Home-based Working
- Remote Working and Internet Quality in India: An Inevitable Tradeoff
- Developing remote access technology to facilitate Virtual Working
Track 3: Environment and Sustainability
- Work from Home: A Greener Alternative
- Impact of Remote Working on Air Quality
- Working at Home: From Sustainability and Ecological standpoint
Track 4: Social and Economic Aspects
- Should you be paid less for working at home?
- Impact of Remote Working on Mental Health
- Impact of Remote Working on Homemakers and Children
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment in a Virtual Environment
- Remote Working: Long term Impact on Interstate Migration and Urbanisation
- Issues with respect to monitoring for Distributed Workforce
Track 5: Strategic Marketing Aspects
- Location free work stations: SWOT Analysis
- New Products and Strategies of the Consumer Goods Sector for Home-based Workstations
- Remote Working: Challenges, Opportunities, and Future Trends
- Advertising of Office Equipment for Home Workstations
Track 6: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Work for Home Practices and Applicability on for different industries/sectors /employee types
- Impact of Remote Working on Real Estate Sector
- Impact of Virtual Working on Startups
- Rise of new business due to Remote Working Trend
Track 7: Financial Aspects
- Remote Working: Financial aspects from the Organisation’s Perspective
- Remote Working: Financial aspects from the Employee’s Perspective
Manuscript Title: The tile must be clear and concise and provide information about the content of the paper.
Author(s): For every author, state the complete name and organization affiliation.
Abstract: The abstract will provide concise information about the content of the manuscript, the methodology used, the results and conclusions. Not more than 200 words
Keywords: Specify up to 5-6 words that provide the reader with information about the article. The keywords will help the reader to find relevant articles in his research/interest domain.
Referencing: APA (6th or 7th Edition)
Word limit for full paper: 4000 to 6000 (subject to the Journal for which the abstract is selected)
Plagiarism: The policy for plagiarism will depend on the journal in which it is selected. As an institute policy we allow 20 percent plagiarism on turnitin.
Conference Track: Author must clearly mention the conference track under which they are submitting the paper.
Review Process: Publication shall be subject to a thorough review process and plagiarism shall be checked using Turnitin. The author/s must ensure that the work submitted by them in the research paper or article has neither been published previously nor under consideration for publication elsewhere.
|Last Date for Submission of Abstracts||15th October 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Full Paper||30th October 2020|
|Intimation of Acceptance/Modifications/Suggestions after Review||15th November 2020|
For submissions and in case of any queries write to us at: Conference@dme.ac.in
Conference Convener: Ms Roli Wadhwa, Assistant Professor (9999865491)
Conference Co-Convener: Ms Parul Grover, Assistant Professor (9711193643)
Conference Advisors: Dr Ravikant Swami, Dr Poorva Ranjan and Dr Swati Jain
|Date||Session/Track||Key Speaker & Track Chair||Master Class [40mins]||Master Class &Paper Presentation|
|Broad Theme of Session||Master Class IST||Start Time IST||End Time IST|
|Day 1||21-11-2020||Inaugural Session||Invited Guest from Corporates||Theme Setting and Key Note Address||11:00 AM Onwards|
|Day 2||22-11-2020||HR & OB||Dr. Alines D. Masuada
|Remote work HR – Challenges and Solutions||2:00 PM||2:40 PM||5:00 PM|
|Day 3||23-11-2020||IT & AI||Prof. Nagalingam, Sri Lanka||Importance of IT in Remote Working||2:00 PM||2:40 PM||5:00 PM|
|Day 4||24-11-2020||Socio-Economic Implications||Dr. Ngboawaji Daniel Nte,
|Socio-Economic the aspect of Remote Working||3:00 PM||3:40 PM||6:00 PM|
|Day 4||24-11-2020||Financial Aspects||Dr. Ignace Hindrick,
|The Financial Aspects of Working Remotely||12:30 PM||1:10 PM||3:30 PM|
|Day 5||25-11-2020||Innovation & Entrepreneurship||Dr. Bisheswor Acharya
|Prospects of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the era of Remote Working||2:00 PM||2:40 PM||5:00 PM|
|Day 6||26-11-2020||Marketing Management||Dr. Yasser Mahfooz,
|Strategies to Successfully Manage and Grow a Remote Marketing Team||2:00 PM||2:40 PM||5:00 PM|
|Day 7||27-11-2020||Environment & Sustainability||Dr. Shad Ahmad,
|Environment and Sustainability aspects of Remote Working||2:00 PM||2:40 PM||5:00 PM|
|Day 8||28-11-2020||Valedictory||All the International Speakers||Remote working scenario with special reference to the Country of residence/Work||2:00 PM Onwards|
Authors have the following Publication Opportunities:
- Scopus Indexed Journal
- UGC CARE Listed Journal (Conference Special Issue)
- Publication in an ISSN Journal
- Publication in a book with ISBN
The papers shall be published in the above-mentioned journals post a review as per journal policy. The names of the journal shall be intimated in due course of time. The publication fee will be separate as per the journal policy and shall be intimated later.
- GSMC 2020 is a platform for Academicians, Research Scholars, and Students to present their diverse perspectives on remote working at a Global Forum. It is an opportunity for them to interact with International Professors from different parts of the world.
- The Conference aims to provide an opportunity for participants to attend Masterclasses (40 minutes classes) by eminent Professors from Belgium, India, Israel, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, and the USA.
- The Global Conference aims to blend cross-cultural perspectives and diverse opinions of Academicians and Corporate Professionals. Therefore, GSMC will help the participants in developing a holistic view of the theme.
- GSMC 2020 is based on the transformational trend of Remote Working which is an upcoming research area.
- Apart from providing global exposure, GSMC 2020 also offers excellent publication opportunities to authors. The selected and presented research papers shall be published in Scopus Indexed/UGC CARE approved journals.
For participation/submission of paper it is mandatory to fill the registration form in the link given below
One registration is required for submitting one research paper. Co authors need not fill the registration form separately.
Selected and presented papers shall be published in UGC CARE/SCOPUS Indexed Journals. Publication fee will be separate as per the journal policy and shall be intimated later
|Students* (Attendees/Participants)||INR 200|
|Academicians (Faculty/Research Scholars)||INR 500|
|Corporate Professionals||INR 800|
*For undergraduate and post graduate students only.
Kindly make the payment after filling the registration form (link given above)
Fee payable through IMPS/NEFT
Delhi Metropolitan Education
Account No: 50100187447560
IFSC Code: HDFC0001592
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
Branch: Sector 18, Noida