Dr. Naresh Kumar Bahl
Former District and Sessions Judge,
U.P. Judicial Service, UGC Net
Ph.D (Law), Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Mr. Salman Khurshid
Former Law Minister and Senior Advocate Supreme Court of India
Hon’ble Mr. Justice Jagdish Bhalla
Former Chief Justice of Rajasthan & Himachal Pradesh High Courts.
Five years of college life. Five years of togetherness. The time span of the B.A./B.B.A.LL.B. course binds the students and the institution in bonds that are no less than a family. Like a dandelion which scatters its seeds far and wide, our alumni have passed the corridors of DME Law School and are dispersed everywhere, from large corporate firms to the galleries of judiciary itself. DME believes in creating a close knit network with all our alumni not only to build a robust buffer system for the next batch of students but also to give them a sense of belongingness.
- DME is like a second home. The teachers knew all of us and all about us. I have had so many beautiful memories made here, moot courts, MUNs, college fests. It has been a vital part of my life and personality development. -Vishal, B.A.LL.B (2014-17)
- Its been a delightful experience. As expected life did change in a lot of ways. Thanks to our faculty members for shaping us in the best manner. -Avinash Suri, B.A.LL.B. (2014-17)
- College is a space which is suppose to give a impetus to our latent energies. DME has been one of the greatest supports in giving wings to my aspirations. I am absolutely indebted to my teachers and peers for this, and proud to be an alumnus. -Jessica, B.B.A.LL.B(2014-2017)
- At DME, I was exposed to curricular and extra curricular activities. Teachers groomed me well. I’ve learned not only knowledge but also values of life. -Ritesh, B.A.LL.B(2014-17)
- DME provides best opportunities for inclusive participation of students from different backgrounds. The faculty is always helpful and have zeal to guide the students. -Shruti Joshi, B.A.LL.B (2014-17)