DME has established student councils for all three schools. These councils help in bridging the distance between teachers and students with a true representation of the student and faculty body. These student councils not only help in ensuring active participation in various events they help in creating a conducive environment for the students by coordinating and creating platforms. One of the key functions of the student council is to celebrate various days of National Importance. Faculty members are nominated by the Head of the Department to be a part of these councils.
1. To promote the interests of students among the Institute administration, staff, and faculty.
2. To identify and help solve problems encountered by students in the Institute.
3. To consult students on any issue of importance.
4. To organize educational and recreational activities for students.
5. To celebrate special National and International days.