Intellectual Property Rights FDP 2019
It is a pleasure to inform you that Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME) (IP University) Noida, is organising a ” Faculty Development Program on Intellectual Property Rights and its application in Law, Management and Media” which is scheduled from 10th-15th December 2019.
Delhi Metropolitan Education is a Premier educational institute, affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). DME imparts education in the field of Law, Management and Journalism and Mass Communication.
About the program:
This program is aimed at acquainting faculties with the modalities of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) by way of focusing on application of IPR in Law, Management and Media. The FDP will be conducted in 2 sessions daily by expert speakers.
The list of different sessions with respective expert speakers is given below:
- Inaugural and expert session on introduction and meaning of IPR- Hon’ble Justice (Retd.) Manmohan Singh, High Court of Delhi and former Chairman of Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB).
- IPR and its emerging trends- Dr. V.K Ahuja (Faculty of Law, DU)
- The author’s place in the future of Copyright- Ms. Aishwarya Chaturvedi (Singh and Singh Law firm)
- Talking about teaching in IPR- Dr. Alka Chawla (Faculty of Law, DU)
- Role of Trademarks in marketing of products- Dr. Lisa Lukose (GGSIPU)
- Understanding Patent and patent policy- Ms. Tusha Malhotra (Senior Associate, Anand and Anand)
- Intellectual Property Rights and their Management in Agriculture-Mr. Indra Shekhar Singh, (Program Director National Seed Association)
- Intellectual Property Rights in The Age of Social Media- Mr. Sushant Singh (IP advocate High court of Delhi and Supreme Court)
- Intellectual property (IP) and Artiﬁcial Intelligence (AI)- Ms. Jyoti Mor, (Artificial intelligence Expert)
- IP Management and IPM Practices in Academics. Mr. Abhinav K. Mishra, Doctoral Fellow United nations Mandated University for peace, Costa rica (AI and Law)
Faculty Members, PhD Scholars, Post-Graduate Students of Law, Media and Management and other Professionals are eligible to attend. Limited entry up-to 35 members will be permissible. The participants will be given a certiﬁcate on successful completion of the program. No TA and DA will be provided to the participants. No accommodation will be provided to the participants by the organisers.
Nelson Mandela Auditorium
Delhi Metropolitan Education, (GGSIPU)
B-12, Sector 62, Noida,
Registration to be done on a first come first served basis. Fee details are provided here under.
(Step-1) Payment shall only be made through online mode in the following bank account.
Fee payable through IMPS/ NEFT:
Name of the A/c Holder: DME Advanced Learning LLP
Kotak Bank, Stellar IT Park, Sector-62 Noida
Account No: 8012852631 (Current Account)
(Step -2) After payment of registration fee, the participants have to click on the link provided in the brochure attached ( https://forms.gle/JnaXYb3mcyrorX2v9 ) upon which a registration form through google forms will be generated.
(Step-3) Fill the form that is generated accurately as these details will be kept by us for future correspondence and preparation of certificate. After filling the form click on Submit to complete the process of registration.
Post Graduate Students/Research Scholars: Rs.1500
Academicians/Other Professional: Rs.2000
Last date for Payment and Submission of Registration Form: 6 December 2019
Date of FDP: 10th-14th December 2019
Feedback and Certificate Distribution: 15th December 2019
Ms. Upasana Singh – 99715 70259
Dr. Isha Jaswal – 99904 30355